Storage service is a complex of operations that include the storage, processing of goods in storage space.
German Logistic Service provides storage services on the territory of the central sorting station (CSS) where customs clearance takes place and stored in a warehouse under the customs control.
German Logistic Service offers following services of warehouse logistics:
- responsible storage;
- shelving, shelf, floor storage;
- storage of the dimensional goods;
- storage of goods with different requirements and characteristics in separate areas of the warehouse;
- storage in open and closed areas.
Services in storage space include:
- loading and unloading works by specialized equipment (standard pallets, dimensional cargoes);
- acceptance and registration of goods arrived in the CSS in the warehouse accounting system by scanning bar codes;
- packing, sticking, preparation goods for departure;
- the formation of goods;
- delivery to the recipient after customs clearance.