Today the fastest method to deliver goods to any part of the world is an airfreight.
Despite that fact that air is the fastest method in delivering goods, the following factors remain important for successful activity in express delivery:
- trustworthy contacts with air companies;
- accurate and thorough preparation cargo for air;
- correct execution of all necessary documents.
Therefore, in addition to the fastest method in delivering – by air, German Logistic Service offers also solutions for all airfreight issues and able to provide a high level of service through:
- cooperation with the world's largest aviation companies;
- competent documentary support, as well as customs clearance of the goods;
- insurance on individual terms.
We offer the following services in international airfreight:
- freight of a board or boarding place on flight;
- chartering (selection of a specific aircraft; cost calculation);
- express delivery of cargoes by air from Europe, Asia, CIS, Middle East, USA;
- cargo insurance by leading world insurance companies;
- preparation cargo for flight according to the rules, formalities and norms of chosen airlines;
- accompanying documents;
- cargo tracking system;
- customs clearance at the airport of destination.